Hussian School of Art - Philadelphia, PA -1997-2001
- Associate's Degree in Specialized Technology (4-year Degree)
- 3.9 cumulative GPA
Adobe Photoshop • Adobe Illustrator • Quark X-Press • InDesign • Dreamweaver • MS Office
The Art of John Moriarty - 5/01 - present
Freelance Illlustrator and Graphic Designer
• Provide clients with solutions to their art needs, whether it be illustrating the cover of a book, designing a logo or assisting with branding a product.
- Work with art directors to provide dynamic artwork fitting for their project.
- Utilize Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create final art files ready for publishing.
• Freelance clients include:
Wizards of the Coast
Fleer Trading Cards
Hack and Slash Games
Fantasy Flight Games
Alderac Entertainment Group
Green Bamboo Publishing
Robot Peanut Studios
Ace of Dice LLC
Olde World Miniature
Fallen Dominion Studios
Bleacher Creatures LLC
Freelance Graphic Artist - Plymouth Meeting, PA - 01/11 - 07/11
- Communicated with art directors to create stylized caricatures of famous athletes for various plush doll, puppet
and toy lines.
- Utilized Adobe Illustrator to create vector art that would be sent to toy manufacturer
JPMorgan Chase – Wilmington, DE - 8/07 – 11/07
Graphic Designer / Production Artist -Contract
- Responsible for creating presentations including direct mail, letterheads signage
- Worked in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment creating sales materials for Chase Bank and JPMorgan.
Stride News / Sherwood Studios – Philadelphia, PA - 10/04- 7/07
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
- Utilized skills in Photoshop and Quark for layout and production of artwork for
novelty items, company t- shirts and various advertising and packaging products.
- Titled, designed and produced DVD and VHS packaging art, completing 20+ titles a month, collaborating studios across the country on all related projects.
- Worked closely with the chosen printers, determining paper options and reviewing proofs.